Loopier Route

General chat and questions go here

Loopier Route

Postby jonathon.e » 27 Jul 2018 10:48

It is a novelty I guess, but, for those wanting a unique piece of art work ( for a price ), or a gift for the cyclist who has everything, try Loopier route, which creates a piece of art from Strava routes.

http://www.loopieroute.com
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
jonathon.e

Blog: View Blog (17)

Re: Loopier Route

Postby Kevy427 » 27 Jul 2018 16:48

Slow day at the office?
Pedalling between cake shops
Kevy427

Postby jonathon.e » 27 Jul 2018 18:06

Kevy427 wrote:Slow day at the office?

:D :lol: :oops:
Afraid so, civil business is down the drain, but we work a load of military traffic because the military don't have enough controllers at the moment, I hasten to add that we get very little income from this traffic, but the variety makes it interesting.

I wonder if Ben has placed a picture order for his Box Hill climb he did on Sunday, and another order for his Box Hill climb he did on Monday, and another for the Box Hill..
jonathon.e

Postby Kevy427 » 27 Jul 2018 21:02

jonathon.e wrote:I wonder if Ben has placed a picture order for his Box Hill climb he did on Sunday, and another order for his Box Hill climb he did on Monday, and another for the Box Hill..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kevy427

Postby Jack Hughes » 30 Jul 2018 08:24

Probably busier than you will be come March.
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby jonathon.e » 30 Jul 2018 10:32

Jack Hughes wrote:Probably busier than you will be come March.

It isn't looking great, the flights will still happen, but the biggest losers are the airports that have a large infra structure based on low cost airlines. easy jet have re-registered a large number of their aircraft to the Austrian register and gained an Austrian air operators certificate, so can easily relocate to Central Europe, Airbus can easily relocate, but the only flight we could lose would be the Amsterdam, things don't look good aviation wise. But, democracy has spoken, just see if I have to collect my P45 next Spring.
jonathon.e

Postby jonathon.e » 01 Aug 2018 15:07

Brexit in March
Unemployed by May.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what about you can do for your country.

Guess my helpful addition will be to turn the lights off as I leave!!
jonathon.e

Postby Kevy427 » 02 Aug 2018 20:28

P45. Very nice, although I thought the coffers would’ve extended to a P51 given your celebrity status? Perhaps a new career in commentating although Raymond Baxter is a tough act to follow
Kevy427

Postby jonathon.e » 03 Aug 2018 09:56

Kevy427 wrote:P45. Very nice, although I thought the coffers would’ve extended to a P51 given your celebrity status? Perhaps a new career in commentating although Raymond Baxter is a tough act to follow

I will have to have words regarding the P-51, I think Tom Cruise paid about $4 million for his. I doubt I could surpass Raymond Baxter, it seems rare these days that you get a tv commentator with relevant experience doing the presenting, there are a few notable exceptions though. But, I will stick my CV in :D But won't hold much hope with Clare Balding and Ore Aduba at the front of the queue :lol:
jonathon.e

Return to General Discussion