Bike 1 - Car 0

Someone done a good job? Deserving of a big hand on the BCTTT forum? Tell all here….

Bike 1 - Car 0

Postby Seasider71 » 13 Aug 2012 10:34

Went on my ususal Saturday morning ride out, part of the route has small traffic islands with bollards in the middle in an attempt to calm the traffic.

However it failed to calm one numpty in his brand new shiny Range Rover Sport, who decided that rather than slow down for 2 seconds, he coud fit through between me and the traffic island, BIG mistake !! as he passed there was a huge bang, but he carried on driving, I thought it may have been a car coming the other way or he had clipped the bollard.

However 200m further up the road the hazzard lights went on and he pulled over, as I passed I saw a lovely buckled alloy wheel and a tyre ripped to shreds where he had hit the kerb of the island.

I really wanted to stop and take a picture, but I thought he may not appreciate that, after all he did leave me plenty of room when he tired to pass :lol: :lol:
Striving for glory.....and failing magnificently.
MAY - Enduroman Double
Seasider71

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Bike 1 - Car 0

Postby Kevy427 » 13 Aug 2012 11:54

Quality. That'll teach him although I do think you should've taken a picture just to rub it in! :D :lol:
Pedalling between cake shops
Kevy427

Postby AndyC » 20 Aug 2012 14:02

Ha ha ha, that is hilarous.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do I have to?

Stirling Duathlon
London Marathon
StaffordShire 70.3
Outlaw

AndyC
Spends enough time on here to alert the BAT/HAT/WAT/GAT

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Sir Conehead » 07 Sep 2012 11:19

Ugh!

Riding along before leg break, same thing - traffic island with traffic lights near Chelford. Car behind managed to anticipate it perfectly to arrive at the island at same time as me (its a straight road for almost 1 mile) then slam the brakes on in a squeel of tire smoke and almost hit the island square on.
Sir Conehead

Postby King Sad » 09 Sep 2012 08:27

Sie Conehead wrote
Car behind managed to anticipate it perfectly to arrive at the island at same time as me (its a straight road for almost 1 mile) then slam the brakes on in a squeel of tire smoke

Been spending too much time across the pond :D
It seemed like a good idea at the time :? .

http://www.KingSad.UK
King Sad
Clearly spends too much time on forum

Postby Jack Hughes » 10 Sep 2012 07:32

Zacnici wrote:Sie Conehead wrote

Something about glass houses.

And it's not even proper German.
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Return to Slap On The Back From The BCTTT