Cleat Screws

Post your questions about bike maintenance, bike problems, kit issues, goggle issues – anything to do with the kit you have which isn’t quite going to plan and you’re looking for an answer why.

Cleat Screws

Postby Moff » 29 Mar 2014 22:20

I have look keo cleats and I've lost two screws. What are they and where can I buy them? Is it new cleat time?
Bopomofo wrote:They've literally like seen him on telly, all on the news and that and then like come to see me and are all like "Here, you're into triaflon and ting, what about this nob?"
Moff

Re: Cleat Screws

Postby jonathon.e » 29 Mar 2014 23:18

Option One. Take the unlisted third screw to your local hardware store, and purchase similar ones. Or try your LBS, they may have some.

Option Two. Purchase new cleats, use the screws provided, and then when the cleats need changing, keep the old screws.

Option three. Ebay.

Option one, cheapest
Option two .most expensive
Option three. You may not hey what you want.
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
jonathon.e

Blog: View Blog (17)

Postby Sir Jibbenstein » 29 Mar 2014 23:58

I have loads of old ones. Pm me your address and I'll stick some in the post on Monday if you want.

Sent through the ether by the magic of physics using Tapatalk
Sir Jibbenstein

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Moff » 01 Apr 2014 21:22

Thanks Jibby!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Bopomofo wrote:They've literally like seen him on telly, all on the news and that and then like come to see me and are all like "Here, you're into triaflon and ting, what about this nob?"
Moff

Return to Technical FAQ