TT Front-End and Seat-Post

Bikes, frames and all the other parts can be found in here.

TT Front-End and Seat-Post

Postby Bopomofo » 21 Jun 2015 23:02

I'm selling my old road-bike to TT bike conversion set-up: Basically a standard TT front end and a forwards seat post which were fitted to my roadie in the summer months to turn it into a TT bike. It was a compromise, but I was fitted to it by Mike the Bike who pronounced it a good fit, so it DOES work.

It's all about to go on e-Bay, let me know if interested at club members' and forum dwellers' rates

- Profile 'Fast Forward' seat post, moves your seat forwards by up to about 2" compared to standard layback post, maybe more. £20
- Profile T2 Wing aero base bar - nice aero alloy bar. £10
- Bontrager RXL carbon aero-bars, J-bend type, with brackets and pads etc. £not sure, think they were £100+, make me a sensible offer/
- Shimano Dura-Ace bar end shifters, work perfectly but with a few scratches and that weird 'worm' crazing that the varnish gets on Shimano gear. £15
- Blackwell Research aero brake levers, bar-end fitting, nothing special, just aero levers. £have 'em

Prices are only guesses. Let me know if interested. Bear in mind the whole lot will turn your roadie into a TT bike so I'd be happy to shift this lot as a set. I used to have it all fully cabled up and just swap the entire front end and cable set: a 1 hour job including resetting the brakes and re-indexing the gears.

Putting it all on e-Bay in the next day or so. Give me a shout if you are interested in any of it.
I had fun once. It was awful.
Bopomofo

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Sales