Battle of the Dinosaurs Stage 4

Use this to post your race reports, posts must contain references to your obligatory mid pee fart...

Re: Battle of the Dinosaurs Stage 4

Postby Kevy427 » 26 Feb 2014 16:52

jonathon.e wrote:This device requires some set up funding, but it is small, link it in to a suitable app, that runs in parallel to Strava, it can track several devices at once.
If each device has a unique I.d. Code, you could enter the I.d. Numbers off the racers on the app, and watch the race in real time. Simples.
Put on a few other add ons to the app, have a yearly subscription, and there is your Dragons Den idea.

http://www.gizmag.com/retrievor-gps-tracking/29477/

And I'm sure when you're pitching the idea to the Dragons, you'll somehow value you business at £1,000,000 no matter how you dress it up?
Pedalling between cake shops
Kevy427

Postby Jack Hughes » 26 Feb 2014 16:53

jonathon.e wrote:This device requires some set up funding, but it is small, link it in to a suitable app, that runs in parallel to Strava, it can track several devices at once.
If each device has a unique I.d. Code, you could enter the I.d. Numbers off the racers on the app, and watch the race in real time. Simples.
Put on a few other add ons to the app, have a yearly subscription, and there is your Dragons Den idea.

That's moving along the right lines.

Now we have two ideas...
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby jonathon.e » 26 Feb 2014 16:59

Kevy427 wrote:

And I'm sure when you're pitching the idea to the Dragons, you'll somehow value you business at £1,000,000 no matter how you dress it up?

No matter what it gets dressed up like, M/s Meadon, will still say she "is out',
Surprised no one has tried marketing an idea from the two biggest industries in the world.! :roll:
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
jonathon.e

Blog: View Blog (17)

Postby Kevy427 » 26 Feb 2014 17:21

jonathon.e wrote:Surprised no one has tried marketing an idea from the two biggest industries in the world.! :roll:

That's because they're competing against the might of Tritans Universal Beet Supplies (TUBS) and Tritans Watersports and Triathlon Supplies (TWATS)
Pedalling between cake shops
Kevy427

Postby King Sad » 28 Feb 2014 07:03

Well done gents :D

We could use radioactive implants and retarget a satellite to track the Dinos :D
It seemed like a good idea at the time :? .

http://www.KingSad.UK
King Sad
Clearly spends too much time on forum

Postby Big_Show » 28 Feb 2014 08:05

King Sad wrote:Well done gents :D

We could use radioactive implants and retarget a satellite to track the Dinos :D

Won't we need the tranquilizer gun to catch & sedate them for that? Kevy borrowed it for some reason and we haven't got it back yet...

Sent from the north-east.
Big_Show

Postby Sir Jibbenstein » 18 Mar 2014 13:54

Well done guys. Great report as ever. And well done on the win jon.e! 16 seconds over the last 1.2 miles is pretty good going.
Sir Jibbenstein

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Jack Hughes » 18 Mar 2014 14:24

Sir Jibbenstein wrote:Well done guys. Great report as ever. And well done on the win jon.e! 16 seconds over the last 1.2 miles is pretty good going.

I would say it was pretty bad going.
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Previous

Return to Race Reports