"It's always windy up here" Newbiggin Sprint 2013

Use this to post your race reports, posts must contain references to your obligatory mid pee fart...

Re: "It's always windy up here" Newbiggin Sprint 2013

Postby Jack Hughes » 05 Sep 2013 14:45

Big_Show wrote:
Sir Jibbenstein wrote:Unfortunately as a few people are aware Liverpool also coincided with the start of me feeling slightly unwell. What I thought was an off week has drawn on, and on.

Elsewhere, Sir Jibbenstein wrote:For you, what ever you choose must fit with your recovery, and you must listen to your body!

:?:

Do as I say, not as I do.
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby Sir Jibbenstein » 05 Sep 2013 19:14

Jack Hughes wrote:
Big_Show wrote:
Sir Jibbenstein wrote:Unfortunately as a few people are aware Liverpool also coincided with the start of me feeling slightly unwell. What I thought was an off week has drawn on, and on.

Elsewhere, Sir Jibbenstein wrote:For you, what ever you choose must fit with your recovery, and you must listen to your body!

:?:

Do as I say, not as I do.

It isn't necessarily a fair comparison of quotes. I was referring to big injuries. Yes I have been unwell, I can still train, in fact I notice it less whilst training. It is a low level being unwell that is eroding me mentally more than anything and sometimes flaring up to something a bit nastier.
Sir Jibbenstein

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Jack Hughes » 05 Sep 2013 19:47

Only teasing for the sake of artistic licence.
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby King Sad » 06 Sep 2013 19:32

I think if there is a definite injury then you can rest/work around it/strap it up/take painkillers etc. but a general feeling of debilitation is very eroding.

More sleep, revise diet/supplements, perhaps back off training are all things I'm sure you have considered. If you are able to take a few days leave and just rest that might help. Speaking as an old fart I look forward to having an early night and if I don't get my 7hrs it starts to tell very quickly.

Do you get a good sleep? How about something like Nytol? Hope everything gets back on track.

Anyway ... as always very impressive performance despite all the problems, well done but get some rest, you young chaps are devils for burning the candle at both ends :D
It seemed like a good idea at the time :? .

http://www.KingSad.UK
King Sad
Clearly spends too much time on forum

Previous

Return to Race Reports