Who are you calling a Big Cow?

Use this to post your race reports, posts must contain references to your obligatory mid pee fart...

Re: Who are you calling a Big Cow?

Postby scibby » 15 Sep 2014 19:04

When's your day off work? I normally go down to the track on Tuesday mornings after kiddie drop off. Can also do Thursdays. There's never anyone there (I don't even bother paying) Spectrum, across the road from YOUR kiddie drop off!!!

Sure do longer runs. But don't do them slower. Or rather don't do it all slowly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15/06. Windsor Sprint
2-7/07. Les Stables
03/08. Guildford Sportive. 100km
06/09. Sundowner Sprint. Needs BAT approval
28/09. Hever Olympic
12/10. Malta Champs? Needs BAT approval.
scibby

Postby SickBoy » 15 Sep 2014 23:27

Not a bad overall result still! You're certainly smashing it on the bike.

Do you not get nervous before TTs?
I get nervous before all my races!

Globally dominating Canada
SickBoy

Postby CCS » 16 Sep 2014 09:01

scibby wrote:When's your day off work? I normally go down to the track on Tuesday mornings after kiddie drop off. Can also do Thursdays. There's never anyone there (I don't even bother paying) Spectrum, across the road from YOUR kiddie drop off!!!

Sure do longer runs. But don't do them slower. Or rather don't do it all slowly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Days off are generally Wed & Fri - though the joy of a teenager is that you rarely have to participate in the drop off process in person (worst case is that I might have to drop her at the station) :lol:
I think I need to sit down and plot out some sort of sensible structure to training based on the hours available to me.... and I have a nasty suspicion that it may mean dropping some of the more fun sessions like bootcamp, and the ladies' natter, coffee and cake trips to Box Hill.
Damn... sounds dangerously like there might be a plan in the making!
Talking to myself and feeling old
CCS

Previous

Return to Race Reports