Moff Makes It To Next Season

Create a new topic for yourself here and keep a record of your training, weight loss, goals etc.

Moff Makes It To Next Season

Postby Moff » 11 Dec 2012 19:12

My new training log is here, now with actual training!

As is usual with these things, I'm going to make a load of vague promises and set a bunch of SMART* targets I'll fail to achieve. Long story short, I'm going to do the following:

- Log calorie count on here. Every. Single. Day. It will be below 1800 on every rest day and as appropriate on training days.

- Train at least 4 days per week, hopefully 5. Training will consist of rowing (erg), dreadmill, swimming, FKPro stuff and whatever else sounds like fun.

- Eventually run and cycle again. I'm not pushing it and I won't try properly until February.

Improving my overall strength and condition pre-season should improve my (create some) injury resilience and mean I both start and finish my season.

I'll start posting useful data tomorrow, beginning with my weight at 6.30 am followed by my training data after work.
Bopomofo wrote:They've literally like seen him on telly, all on the news and that and then like come to see me and are all like "Here, you're into triaflon and ting, what about this nob?"
Moff

Re: Moff Makes It To Next Season

Postby Moff » 12 Dec 2012 22:37

12/12/12

So I failed to take my weight when I woke-up but I did remember to time 400m in the pool. Not too disastrous then.

1730 - Swimming; 1km; consisting of 250m warm-up, 400m sprint, 350m general freestyle. 400m in 9 minutes. It's a baseline at least.

1930 - Taekwondo trial session; 1 hour. It was fun and I've never done so much barefoot work in my life.

----

2450 calories.
Bopomofo wrote:They've literally like seen him on telly, all on the news and that and then like come to see me and are all like "Here, you're into triaflon and ting, what about this nob?"
Moff

Postby Moff » 15 Dec 2012 10:41

13/12/12

Rest day.

Weight this morning: 12st 9lbs or 80.5 kg.

1800 calories.

----

14/12/12

Borderline unplanned rest day (planned to train, forgot about evening events).

2200 calories (Xmas party, doh!).
Moff

Postby sonofsammo » 15 Dec 2012 10:55

Moff wrote:13/12/12

Rest day.

Weight this morning: 12st 9lbs or 80.5 kg.

1800 calories.

----

14/12/12

Borderline unplanned rest day (planned to train, forgot about evening events).

2200 calories (Xmas party, doh!).

2200 calories for an xmas party is f*cking awesome!!!!! How the hell did you manage that???
I've done DNF. I've done DNS.
The future is DNE :D

http://www.justgiving.com/getbeatricemobile
sonofsammo

Blog: View Blog (51)

Postby Moff » 22 Dec 2012 22:07

I'm not entirely sure!

So yeah, training... I've managed to get a few sessions in, mostly consisting of a 10 minute rowing warm-up and alternating sets of FKPro Core24 red and white.
Moff

Return to Training Logs