Bendy's 2015 Log ( It'll be short)

Create a new topic for yourself here and keep a record of your training, weight loss, goals etc.

Bendy's 2015 Log ( It'll be short)

Postby Bendy Ben » 31 Jan 2015 21:26

Just for giggles I thought Id start a "training log"

The tried and tested latent fitness plan will, once again, be executed to perfection so don't expect much. I dont like disapointing you all.

This year I shall be offering training plans to club members. Its only £5 a month and in essence I will send you a blank bit of paper with a post it note stuck to the top of the page saying " rest is as good as a workout". Let me know if that interests you.

Fixed up for some sportives, hopefully Sierakow again ( pending some important stuff) and then a bike heavy year. Might finish of with a middle at the end of the season but I plan on headding somewhere warm with my bike. Lazna looking likely.

So - keep an eye out for some blistering training developments. Much love x
Bendy Ben

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Bendy's 2015 Log ( It'll be short)

Postby Jack Hughes » 02 Feb 2015 17:45

Do you need me to Lock this topic, as I guess it is all complete now?
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby Bendy Ben » 05 Feb 2015 09:49

Commute to work yesterday

11 miles each way

Data to follow - took is steady to see how the knee held up and it was fine. Blowing a gale coming home at 10pm, suffered as I hadnt eaten since 2 pm so was a little bit hypo. Came home and demolished any good I ciuod get in my mouth.

I am really sensitive to not eaten and exercise. Gotta eat little and often or I get moody. :lol:

Got home and have a place in the ride London 100 again so that'll be a giggle. Three friends doing it too so I'm looking forward to that, the expo, the meal out the night before, the hotel and "race" day. Target set at 4hrs 30 to finish. Praying I get an early slot as I got a start time 90 mins after friends last time and the sheer numbers off cyclists on the road was a pain. Earlier the better so fingers crossed.
Bendy Ben

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby IanM » 05 Feb 2015 10:14

Bendy Ben wrote:Target set at 4hrs 30 to finish

22.22mph for 4.5 hours... Achievable if you get in with a fast group - best start practicing your through and off!
IanM

Postby CCS » 05 Feb 2015 10:21

Bendy Ben wrote:Got home and have a place in the ride London 100 again so that'll be a giggle.

Meh... it's over-rated....
(OK, so actually, the BAT and I both got rejections.... what do I care...)
Talking to myself and feeling old
CCS

Return to Training Logs