Moff Trains Again

Create a new topic for yourself here and keep a record of your training, weight loss, goals etc.

Re: Moff Trains Again

Postby Moff » 08 Jul 2014 17:39

Long story short, I did an FTP test on TrainerRoad and I only realised afterwards my speed/cadence sensor wasn't picking-up the back wheel magnet. HR maintained at 160, cadence 85, no output. Bugger.
Bopomofo wrote:They've literally like seen him on telly, all on the news and that and then like come to see me and are all like "Here, you're into triaflon and ting, what about this nob?"
Moff

Postby Jack Hughes » 09 Jul 2014 07:27

FTP of Zero then

Should be able to make some terrific percentage gains on that over the coming weeks.
Omnia Vanitas

Immortal (for a limited tme).
Jack Hughes

Postby Seasider71 » 09 Jul 2014 14:08

You are going as our Tailgunner at the Relays, so don't forget to train for your finish line celebrations.....
Striving for glory.....and failing magnificently.
MAY - Enduroman Double
Seasider71

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Moff » 12 Jul 2014 15:43

Seasider71 wrote:You are going as our Tailgunner at the Relays, so don't forget to train for your finish line celebrations.....

That's all part of the plan ;)

Here's a rundown of my week in training:

Monday's FTP test was a bit of a disaster in that it didn't produce any useful data but it was a good, solid workout.

Wednesday saw another turbo session, this time just a light 40 minute spin to stay in the game.

Thursday was swim day. By swim, I mean "eewww whats on my face?!" "where's the marker buoy?" Etc. 0.93km in 23:30, so not too bad.

I went for the first decent run of the year this morning at Conkers Parkrun with Mr Burnish and I pacing each other - I held him back and he pulled me well out of my comfort zone. My heart rate averaged an alarming 180 bpm so I clearly need to train more.

I've been using Lifesum extensively to track my food intake and calorie expenditure which should keep my eating under control.
Bopomofo wrote:They've literally like seen him on telly, all on the news and that and then like come to see me and are all like "Here, you're into triaflon and ting, what about this nob?"
Moff

Previous

Return to Training Logs